Friday, December 30, 2011

A Year in Review

A fellow card maker told me about a year end blog hop going on over at With an "i" for Paper. I decided since I'm just starting out this would be a great way to share some of my favorite creations with you. 

This past year I was really just starting out in my Etsy shop .  I have made a lot of cards along the way, and it is very hard to choose just a few favorites.    Here are the ones I've chosen to share.

January



February

This is a special one because it was a Valentine craft I made with my daugthers. It was also featured as a tutorial on the blog Structured Chaos.

March



April


May


June

July


August

Birthday invitation and matching table centerpiece.

September

October

I made the card last Halloween, but I made this coordinating bag this Halloween.

November

This was my very first online challenge entry.  It was entered over at Bitten by the Bug 2 for one of their weekly Cricut challenges.

December

I just finished this book tonight, but it is definitely my favorite for December.  I'll share some more pages with you later.
Well as we finish up 2011, I hope you get 2012 off to a great start.  Enjoy ringing in the new year.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, your projects are simply charming! Love that Crawfish invite...So cute! Thanks so much for playing along and linking up at my blog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some clever projects - especially like the crawfish invitation - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you decided to join in. They are all great but my favorite is still the monkey cards. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that crawfish! what a great way to invite people over

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEK - they are all so adorable & fun! Thank you for sharing them! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so adorable! Thank you for sharing!

    Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your owl invites and centerpiece! great projects!!

    ReplyDelete